Coming hot off the heels of the LOOK3 Festival of the Photo, we’ve been plotting our next public appearance. And, we’re psyched to share that it’ll be at The 2nd Annual Kickstarter Film Festival on Saturday, July 9th on the roof and in the courtyard of the Old American Can Factory in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
The festival will feature 100 minutes of footage from 16 different projects from every visual form, as well snacks and drinks from Kickstarter-funded projects.
From the Kickstarter blog, the lineup includes (but is not limited to):
- The premiere of Canyon Candy, the ten-minute short film from the band Javelin
- A very, very special screening of an extended clip from Girl Walk that you won’t want to miss
- Selections from Sara Rara of Lucky Dragons’ art film A Ray Array
- Three of the best Kickstarter project videos… of all time
- An extended clip from The Twelve O’Clock Boyz, a documentary on Baltimore’s outlaw dirt bike culture
- A surreal selection from the found Super-8 archive of Our Nixon
Check out the Film Festival Curated Page to see the full lineup.
Sounds awesome, right? Come meet the Girl Walk team and dance with us in Gowanus on July 9th! Tickets go on sale on the Kickstarter website next Wednesday, June 29th at 3 p.m..